Logitech G PRO Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Made With and For Pro Gamers Designed over two years with direct input from many professional esports players, PRO Wireless gaming mouse is built to the exacting standards of some of the world’s top esports professionals. PRO Wireless gaming mouse is built for extreme performance and includes the latest and most advanced technologies available.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless With pro-grade wireless performance, LIGHTSPEED overcomes the limitations of latency, connectivity and power to provide rock-solid and super fast 1 ms report rate connection. This allows pro gamers to eliminate cord drag, which produces friction and can be distracting in high-level professional gameplay. LIGHTSPEED is the wireless technology pro gamers have been waiting for.
- HERO Sensor HERO is our next generation optical sensor that is the highest performing and efficient gaming sensor. PRO Wireless gaming mouse has the latest version of the HERO sensor, an all-new redesigned lens and an updated tracking algorithm designed for ultra-precise tracking with no acceleration, smoothing, or filtering over the entire DPI range. The new HERO sensor exceeds the performance of the previous generation sensor, exceeding 400 IPS and delivering 25,600 DPI tracking with pixel-precise accuracy, all while delivering 10x the power efficiency.
- Ultra-Lightweight Engineering Innovative endoskeleton design with an ultra-thin outer shell, as thin as 1mm, gives you incredible strength and structural support yet in a super-lightweight 80g body. The massively increased power efficiency of HERO also allows twice the battery life with a battery three times lighter. The end result is a mouse so light it almost feels like you’re moving nothing.
- Pro-Engineered Design Developed in collaboration with the world’s top esports professionals, the ergonomically designed, ambidextrous shape is extremely comfortable, maneuverable and allows for precision control. Removable left and right side buttons make PRO Wireless truly ambidextrous, and let pros decide how many side buttons they want—from zero to four. The DPI button is located on the underside of the mouse to eliminate unintentional DPI shifts in-game. All buttons are customizable via LGS.