BUILT FOR NON-STOP ACTION
ASUS Expedition: Ready for non-stop battle
ASUS Expedition motherboards are made for non-stop action, engineered with non-stop durability to prevent damage from moisture, corrosion and overvoltages — for immense longevity. We even test them to the limits, with 144 hour of diskless-system tests and extensive checks for compatibility with top games and over 100 gaming peripherals. And for the ultimate audio, Expedition motherboards have Epic gaming audio to provide exhilarating non-stop gaming performance — and the best stability, reliability, and value for you!
NON STOP DURABILITY
Exceptional stability and protection
ASUS Expedition motherboards offer an exclusive package of unbeatable hardware and features to ensure non-stop durability, including a luminous anti-moisture coating, SafeSlot Core+, LANGuard, USBGuard protection for 120%-higher overvoltage toleration, and exclusive 5X Protection III for absolute reliability.
Luminous Anti-moisture Coating: Protects against moisture and corrosion
An innovative moisture-resistant coating provides comprehensive protection to prolong the life of your Expedition motherboard. It combats the negative effects of high humidity often found in crowded environments — such as iCafé , data centers and libraries — and minimizes internal corrosion by preventing the adhesion and migration of moisture. The coating even has a luminous effect when viewed under ultraviolet light, letting you clearly see where it is applied.
120% higher overvoltage protection: Exclusive USBGuard technology detects voltage changes in real time, and has 120%-higher overvoltage tolerances than standard to ensure stable and reliable input voltages — minimizing the risk of damage, and protecting your equipment.
- SafeSlot Core+
- Surge-Protected Networking
- Overvoltage Protection
- Stable Power Supply
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O
ASUS EXPEDITION motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world’s leading motherboard brand.
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
- Strengthened solder points around the PCIe pins.
- Metal inserts keep graphics cards properly aligned during installation.
- The metal side-panels feature hooks that firmly clasp the slot body.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
- Overvoltage Protection: An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
- DIGI+ Voltage-Regulator Module The ASUS-exclusive Digi+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
- Stainless-Steel Back I/O Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that’s three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you’re a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the iCafe and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
NON STOP GAMING
ASUS Beyond VR Ready
Perfect for iCafe Owners Wanting to Expand
Beat the competition by offering a VR experience in your iCafe with ASUS Beyond VR Ready. ASUS Expedition motherboards, plus the right mix of class-leading ASUS components, are the perfect solution for delivering the best VR experiences to your customers. ASUS Expedition motherboards passed the 3DMark VR test and further ASUS VR tests without any faults, so you can feel confident that you’re offering the best performance and reliability. Expand your businesses appeal, and take your iCafe into the age of VR computing — with ASUS Beyond VR Ready!
Epic gaming audio
Discover a whole new dimension of superior audio and get ready to rule!
- Audio shielding
Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
- Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
Provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
NON STOP CHALLENEGING
144-hr diskless solution compatibility
ASUS operates the iCafé Labs to certify Expedition motherboards for use as diskless systems, subjecting them to 144 hours of dedicated tests, including a 24-hour reboot test and 12-hour 3D Mark test with heavy loading. A total of 1,200 validation hours ensure that Expedition motherboards are ready to run non-stop — with the smooth performance you demand.
Top games and 100+ peripherals tested
ASUS iCafé Labs engineers also subject Expedition boards to lengthy stability tests in an environment that simulates a real-world internet café. We test with the top games, and with over 100 of the most popular hardware combinations, so both you and your customers are assured of the very best gaming experiences!
- 144-HOUR DISKLESS TEST: 24-hour reboot and 12-hour 3D Mark tests to ensure the best internet and graphics performance.
- TOP GAMES COMPATIBILITY Certified for best gaming experience.
- 100+ GAMING PHERIPHELS Certified for best gaming device compatibility.
- 1000+ COMPATIBLE DEVICES Including CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more.
- DDR4 COMPATIBILITY More flexibility, more compatibility – support for DDR4.
- 7000+ VALIDATION HOURS Extensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety.