2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Dual graphics cards are all about maximum efficiency. The recipe is simple; strip off features that don’t affect performance and mix in two powerful dust resistant fans with PCB components that are mounted utilizing an automated manufacturing process. The result is a machine tuned purely for lasting performance, making the ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1650 a solid introduction to the latest generation of graphics performance.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It’s easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you’ll never need that deep clean.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We’ve partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you’ll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don’t be left waiting!
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- AWESOME PERFORMANCE: Easily upgrade your PC and get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050 in the latest games.
- GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: is the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- NVIDIA ANSEL: This powerful tool lets you take professional-grade screenshots of your games. Now, you can record and share your most brilliant gaming experiences with super-resolution, 360-degree, HDR, and stereoscopic capture modes.
- MORE CREATING LESS WAITING: Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day. Combined with NVIDIA Creator Ready Drivers, you’ll get additional performance and reliability to supercharge your creativity.
- TURNING SHADERS: Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, NVIDIA Turing